Personal checking accounts—Personalized
Your checking account is the core of your finances. It's important to us at Country Bank to offer plan options that provide you with value, ease, and convenience.
Whatever option you choose, you will also receive:
- Your first order of checks, when you sign up for a personal checking account, at no cost.
- Country Bank debit check card / ATM card.
- ATM access 24 hours /7 days a week at Country Bank Locations with a Country Bank Account.
- Telephone Banking 24 hours / 7days a week.
- Online Banking 24 hours / 7 days a week.
- Direct Deposit available.
- Overdraft Protection available.
- Fax statement.
- A staff of real live people who answer the phone and provide old fashioned service.
Plus: View your checks online with Country Bank Check Imaging
Balancing your checkbook has never been easier!
No more putting checks in order—we do it for you. Check images are sorted in numerical order, just like your statement—the check number, date paid and amount are printed below the images. This makes it easy to store and the Internal Revenue Service accepts images as proof of payment.
|Account Plans||More Info||Minimum Opening Balance||Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charges||Monthly Service Charge||Interest Bearing|
|No Fee Relationship Checking||More»||$100.00||$1,500.00 in Relationship Checking only or $15,000.00 in combined Daily Balance of related accounts or a direct deposit at least one per statement cycle.||$15.00 / month Daily Balance falls below minimum in Relationship or $15,000.00 in Combined Minimum Daily Balance or no direct deposit||No|
|Personal NOW Checking||More»||$3,000.00||$3,000.00||$15.00 / month if Minimum Daily Balance falls below $3,000.00||Yes|
Personal Now Checking
|Senior Citizen Checking||More»||$100.00||N/A||$.25 per check, over 10 checks, in any statement cycle.||No|
Senior Citizen Checking
|Basic Banking||More»||$25.00||N/A||$3.00 a month and $1.00 per debit over ten in any statement cycle.||No|
Basic Banking Checking