The Country Mobile App
Banking that moves at your speed.
The Country Mobile App is the fast, easy way to bank - without going to the bank. For no additional fee download the app to:
- Get an up-to-the-minute snapshot of your Country Bank accounts and transactions
- Connect to other banks or credit card providers for a comprehensive overview of all your balances
- Move money quickly and easily between your Country Bank accounts
- Deposit checks using the camera in your device*
- Find a Country Bank branch or ATM
- Report credit cards lost or stolen
- Set up alerts so you never miss a payment or fall below a certain balance
Download the Country Mobile App** for iPhone® with iOS 9.0 or above or Android™ 4.1 or above today.
Pay Bills and Send Money
Many people think if they participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan they can’t also contribute to an IRA. That’s not the case at all. To reach your retirement goals faster, be sure you are contributing to both your 401(k) and an IRA. If you’re self- employed, talk to a Financial Advisor about other options available to you – like a Self-Employed 401(k) plan – that can help you save even more.
Manage Business Finances
Businesses can use the Country Mobile App to keep an eye on your cash flows in real time as well as access Business Bill Pay. That means you can take care of everything you need to online or on the phone. Pay suppliers, schedule payroll, manage direct deposits and more. You'll also be able to run customized audit reports so you have the information you need to make smart business decisions on-the-spot.
Simple, Convenient and Secure
We use the same industry high-level security measures to protect your data on the Country Mobile App as we do for our online banking platform. Plus:
- Access to the Country Mobile App is protected by a four-digit passcode created by you
- You view account details over a secure connection
- No information is stored on your smartphone in case it's lost or stolen
Get Started Today
To get started, just download the Country Mobile App and enter your account information. For additional security, you'll also be asked to create a 4-digit passcode.
Remember - you must be an Online Banking customer to use the app. If you're not, you can enroll today.
- By calling 212-818-9090
- By visiting your local Country Bank branch
You can learn more about how the Country Mobile App will make your banking easier, including how to deposit checks with Mobile Deposit - read through our Mobile Banking FAQs.
* Mobile Deposit is available on iPhone® (iOS 9.0 or above) and Android™ (4.1 or above).
** Anyone can download the Country Mobile App, but you must be enrolled in Online Banking to use it.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
iPhone® is registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.